“Trust your hunches. They’re usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level.” – Dr. Joyce Brothers
Chances are, if you have a hunch that something’s not just right in your mouth, your hunch is correct! A hunch does not usually just come into your mind unless a feeling first triggered it. If you’re feeling something is awry with your mouth, you may be experiencing small twinges of pains that leads your mind to create a hunch that something is not right.
There are many reasons why your tooth or teeth could be hurting. And, it’s important to keep in mind that if your tooth is hurting, it’s usually a trigger to you to know something is wrong, and it’s most likely related to your dental health.
Why You Might Have A Toothache
- Cavity – erosion or tooth decay.
- Pulpitis – inflammation of the pulp of your tooth
- Dental Abscess – an infection inside the pulp chamber
- Tooth Crack – results from pressure causing your tooth to crack
- Tooth Impact – Wisdom teeth are the most common
- Gingivitis – Gum Disease, periodontitis
- Sensitivity in your teeth – usually results from brushing
If you’re feeling like something is just not right in your mouth, take your hunch seriously. Book your appointment with Buford Family Dental so our dental professionals can investigate, diagnose and treat your dental issue. Don’t let your smaller issues to turn into larger dental issues by ignoring your hunches being triggered by tooth pain of any kind. Come see us today.
Posted on Behalf of Buford Family Dental